An aroma that makes you feel welcome, transports you to a picturesque countryside, and evokes precious memories. This is the heavenly scent that welcomes you when you walk into a hotel.
Hotel Scents can make your house smell like your favorite hotel so you can experience the same lavish welcome every time you come home. They have fragrances inspired by the most opulent hotels around the globe. These luxurious scents are infused in candles, reed diffusers, and scent diffusers that you can place in any room in your home.
- Dream On. Keep dreaming about your night at The Westin® with this posh blend of white tea, cedarwood, vanilla, musk, and lily.
- My Way. Enjoy the beauty of nature at the Miami Beach with this 1 Hotel®-inspired scent. A unique combination of lemon and leather greets you then gives way to sandalwood and cedar before musk and iris linger.
- 24k Magic. A splash of citrus, a bouquet of flowers, and aromas of wood and musk magically fill your home with the scent of the W® Hotel.
- Black Velvet. An air of mystery blankets your home with an Edition® Hotel-inspired fragrance of fruity and floral bouquets of lemon, bergamot, rose, cedarwood, and amber.
- Skyfall . Let the ocean breeze in with this Atlantis® Resort-inspired scent. Light citrus notes open up to floral and marine aromas. Musk, vanilla, and cedarwood complete this fragrance.
- The Sweetest Taboo. Tickle your senses with the scent of Las Vegas’ Aria Hotel®. Zesty lemon crème, raspberry, and red pomegranates fuse perfectly with white woods and peonies.
- Eternal Sunshine. Get rejuvenated with this Luxor® Hotel-inspired scent. Top notes of Satsuma and Golden Bamboo lift your mood, followed by the aromas of jasmine and soft woods.
- Desert Rose. Rich aromas of oud wood and damask rose remind you of Fairmont® Hotels’ posh lobbies.
- Midnight in Paris. Set a romantic mood with this Hotel Costes®-inspired scent that transports you to Paris’ cozy boutiques.
- Mystify. Citrusy notes, a floral bouquet of lily and jasmine, a mix of raspberry, oakmoss, and musk – these create the vibrant nightlife vibe of The Wynn® Hotel in your home.
- Escapade. Let your home be an escape from city life. This ocean scent reminiscent of The Ritz Carlton® in Key Biscayne transports you to Florida’s beaches.
- Allure. This fresh scent designed for Melià® Hotels & Resorts has hints of spice, flowers, citrus, and wood.
- California Love. Infuse some of California’s fun in your home with this Delano® Hotel-inspired scent. Boost your energy from whiffs of green tea, orange, and lemon zest.
- Nirvana. Your home will smell as blissful as The Shangri-La Hotel®. Light citrus greets you and makes way for jasmine, ginger, and sandalwood then leaves you with hints of vanilla, tonka bean, amber, and musk.
- Lust for Life. Designed for The Grove Resort® in Orlando, this invigorating scent features citrus scents with subtle floral and green notes.
- Touch the Sky. This Fontainebleau® Hotels scent merges earth and sky. It’s a heavenly mix of floral, marine, ozone, and earthy notes.
- November Rain. Get this Marriott® Attune fragrance that permeates your home with the clean and crisp scent of citrus and musk.
- Ocean eyes. Wash your stress away with the scent of salty sea air breezing through the lobbies of the Grace Vanderbilt® Hotel.
- Little White Lies. This pure scent is designed for Hyatt Ziva® in Cancun. Sweet white tea, zesty citron, and gentle freesia meld with floral and wood notes.
- Marquee Moon. Elegantly masculine, strong musk is balanced with gentle citrus, spice, and a slight touch of jasmine. Perfect for reliving your vacation at The Confidante® Hotel in Miami Beach.
While Hotel Scents has different formulations compared to official scents of registered brands, they would still definitely evoke memories of the hotels you’ve stayed in during your travels. Fill your home with the marvelous scent of luxury. Visit https://www.hotelscents.com/collections/scents, and get your own hotel-inspired fragrance.